Ask about therapy for painful intercourse

Psychologists have an important role to play in helping women overcome discomfort during sex relating to Genito-Pelvic Pain/Penetration Disorder. ASK sexual health expert Dr Sophie Bergeron how they can help increase pleasure in the bedroom.


    Meet the expert answering questions

    Discover other topics you may be interested in